A Maintenance Agreement (our service plan) gives you peace of mind that your home’s heating and cooling system is well-maintained and running in its best condition.
As a Maintenance Agreement customer, you will save money, extend your equipment’s life, and get priority treatment when scheduling an appointment.
- Priority emergency appointments
- No overtime fees
- 15% off labor & materials (if needed)
- Catch minor problems before they become more costly
- Existing customers get their 4th year FREE
What’s Included in a Furnace Tune-Up & Cleaning?
Part of your Maintenance Agreement includes a routine HVAC system tune-up & cleaning. This service includes:
- Adjust operating pressures
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean & adjust blower components & burner assemblies
- Clean & treat condensate drains
- Clean the heat exchanger
- Clean the indoor cooling coil (if accessible)
- Clean the outdoor cooling coil
- Clean or replace filters
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Measure for correct air flow
- Measure temperature difference
- Measure all volts and amps
- Test starting capabilities and safety controls
- Tighten all electrical connections
Contact Us for More Information
Call us at 610-890-4161 or complete the form below to get more information about the program or to enroll.