Geothermal – Feel Good About Your Energy Use
Sales / Service / Installation
Geothermal exchange systems use the earth’s relatively constant temperature to provide a sustainable, efficient, and clean energy source to heat, cool, and provide hot water for your home. These systems provide maximum comfort for your family with numerous benefits to you and your family, your community, and the planet:
- smallest carbon footprint
- clean energy resource
- great option for asthma allergies
- renewable/sustainable energy
- most efficient heating/cooling system
- low maintenance
- long-term savings – up to 80% over your current system*
- quick payback (Using a sophisticated calculator our comfort specialists will project the length of time – usually between 8 – 10 years – it takes to recoup costs of installation.)
- built to last
Certified by the International Ground Source Heat Pump Association (IGSHPA) you can trust Barber Plumbing & Heating to install your geothermal system. We installed our first geothermal exchange in 1998 and have the experience you can rely on to design and install your geothermal HVAC system from start to finish.
After you call the experts at Barber Plumbing & Heating, we’ll meet with you to analyze your home and heating and cooling needs, then design a system tailored for your home and manage the rest of the project; design, drilling, electric, ductwork, and equipment installation.
If you’ve been considering geothermal – act now and you could potentially save money with federal tax credits. (Check with your accountant for state of Pennsylvania incentives.)